I was walking home late at night. The silence of the night was just striking. I was walking fast, the only living souls moving being myself, a mongrel and two humans.
I had spent around 16 hours chasing my dreams. They flew higher, and I had to reach out to them. Chasing the dream, acknowledging the dream giver.
The zeal and passion with which I chase the dream is indescribable. Like the flying plane I cannot see but whose presence I acknowledge as I can hear, I believe in the dream giver.
I want to chase him, acknowledge him in my life, chase after him. Otherwise, it will be like chasing the wind!
Psychologists say I was born a clean slate, but I want to keep clean the slate, the grace that saved me from Hades.
He gives me strength, I do not get it from anyone else, nor the food I eat, nor the many words that my eyes come across
I want to chase him, keep the slate, the grace that saved me from Hades.
- “Spiritual Vigilance” (optimizedindividuals.com)
- Daily Digest: Your Treasure (theladiesfeed.wordpress.com)
- Discovering Me: Part 1 – Unlocking the Spiritual Blockage to find who you are. (readingsbycaroline.wordpress.com)
- The Mystery of Soul & Body. (jamesserengia.wordpress.com)
- A tryst with spirituality (sujnaturelover.wordpress.com)