Today, I would like to share a random poem, more like, shifting clouds. (you can read it here) I am in class, it’s very hot, and I feel so tired and sleepy. I wonder whether I will be awake throughout the lecture. I catch a glimpse of an insect, an intruding insect….
Intruding Insect, Can you see me?
Because I can.
Do you hear me?
Because I can too.
You remind me,
The best things,
And the worst,
Are just like you,
They are Intruders!
In the midst of our chaos,
While in happiness,
Problems do intrude too!
As you fly away,
I wave you goodbye,
I’ll never see you again,
I don’t know your name,
Thanks for intruding,
And teaching me a lesson.
Will you bother to sing to me a song?
Next time you intrude?
So that I can easily identify you?
Will you pass my greetings to your kind,
Around the world? Intruding Insect,
How comes you teach without words,
What King are you?
- Butterfly Catch (creativecloseup.com)
- Spider Webs React to Electrically Charged Insects, Increasing Capture Chances [VIDEO] (natureworldnews.com)
- Insect, awesome food for future, for sustainable development!!! (down2earthatavans.wordpress.com)
- The Not-Very-Secret Garden (chris.pirillo.com)
- How to Photograph the Bark Scorpion (local.answers.com)
- Getting Rid of Pesky Insects in Desert Climates (local.answers.com)
- Insect Sensory Bin (fiveseasonsinthesun.com)
- Electrified Insects Are the Ones Most Vulnerable to Spider Attacks (news.softpedia.com)
- Treat Insect Stings with Ammonia or Vinegar (lifehacker.com)
- Should you really start eating insects? (io9.com)