This was on the first of June:I am seated watching Groove Awards, and I am feeling quite low. First part, nothing much to excite me, considering the fact, that most of the music is new to me, and the dancing styles, mh?
I watch through to the end, but the culmination is great!
The male artiste of the year does deserve it, Congratulations to one Willy Paul. His latest song is my favorite. Its title, “You Never Know” is very encouraging.
A lady named Yvonne Makena, who I know in person (we are in the same band at campus, and in the Journey too) won the “Worship Song of the Year” award too. I am very proud of her, as I have had a chance to interact with her in our campus band, “The Journey” and elsewhere too.
Here she is performing a medley…at groove awards…
Well, this is supposed to be a poetry blog, I suppose? Aha! Music is poetry too!
Right now I am listening and singing out Chris Tomlin’s new album, “Burning Lights”. I have enjoyed song to song, oh my! Many Blessings to you, Chris (If you ever get to see this!)
Sigh! Are you still with me, never mind, I won’t lose you somewhere along the way. I was just telling you about Grove Awards 2013 in Kenya! The bottom line is,
If at all you can sing, IMPACT LIVES!
Oh yes, it was Saturday night, here in Kenya.
- Praying “Lay Me Down” by Chris Tomlin (six11.wordpress.com)
- ✞ Music 4 2day by Chris Tomlin (julia4jesus.wordpress.com)
- Kenya – here we come! (thehollidaysblog.wordpress.com)
- Worship: Chris Tomlin “Whom Shall I Fear” (beginningsonline.wordpress.com)
- No Visible Answer (thebeggardanced.com)
- Songs & Scripture: “Take My Life (And Let it Be)” (Chris Tomlin, Frances Ridley Havergal, Henri Abraham Cesar Malan, Louie Giglio) (laurensettle.wordpress.com)
- Agnes : Kenya (kiva.org)
- Worship Set List- Weekend of June 8th & 9th (hopeworshipteam.wordpress.com)
- I Will Rise – Peace (iamnachomomma.wordpress.com)