I have learnt something today, that even if you do something because you have to, or because you don’t want to disappoint someone, you still have to own up for the results, whether failure or success, oops. That’s tough.
Failure is part of life. Here is a quote from http://www.motivateus.com:
“Your limitations should be your guidelines, and not stop signs. They should direct and guide your path on the journey, not prevent you from taking it.”
— Robert Schullerh
What do I say?
Here is what I say:
I say failure is bitter,
But it is a reminder,
Not to remain in comfort,
But to improve what we ought,
It’s a time to reflect,
And better what we do best,
So rise up and fight,
Because you are still great,
And a smile will open your gate.
- My Flicks with Failures… (vivekkaila.wordpress.com)
- Aim for Smart Failure (cperky.wordpress.com)
- The Hope in Failure (zacharyverbracken.wordpress.com)
- Make your next failure a spectacular one (kansas.com)
- Failure & Suffering (mindofjeffrey.com)
- God Wants to Partner with Your Plans (drnateblog.wordpress.com)