I am sitted on the fourth floor of the library on a hot afternoon, skimming through my notes, with six hours to go before my test. Oops, the clouds!
Shifting clouds, shifting clouds,
Oh look at how you cover,
Hopping from place to place,
With speed I can’t keep up!
Oh shifting clouds,
It’s getting cruelly hot,
Could you hold over me?
- Today… (toniroberts.wordpress.com)
- Setting : Clouds vs Dreams vs Reality (ltp2013salrabi.wordpress.com)
- Morning clouds, afternoon sun through weekend (ocregister.com)
- Beyond the Clouds (booguloo.wordpress.com)
- A sheet of paper… (arganesh3.wordpress.com)
- C is for Clouds (ardollak.wordpress.com)