Today, being the International day for women, this is what I have to say:
I wake up earliest,
I sleep latest,
I make sure you have nutrition,
Not just nutrition, but well balanced.
Don’t even mention the sleepless nights,
When your shrill shouts rent the night,
Keeping you warm and comfortable,
As I looked into our beautiful, innocent, small eyes,
And held you in my hands, more than able.
The tears that left you so sad,
All the things that made you mad,
And you ran into my arms,
And found incredible comfort,
That left all unkind things distraught,
The flat cake,
And yet through it all,
I was all smiles!
Look at you now,
A true reflection of me in beauty, brains and character!
My tears flow endless,
And I can proudly declare,
We are women!
Aren’t we proud?
- I Am Proud To Be A Woman (Share your fav women quotes) (believinggirl.com)
- Happy International Women’s Day 2013! (abettermedaybyday.com)
- Respect for The Women Entrepreneurs Around Us. You’re Awesome! (nextbigwhat.com)
- Be Woman (twistsandtales.wordpress.com)
- An Important Day (sjohart.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate the woman in you!-Happy Women’s Day (fondfamily.com)