Hello Dear Readers, it’s incredible how long it’s been before I posted anything here, I hope you will still find it enjoyable and engaging! By the way, right now I am in Kenya, seated in the house after a long day, revising and finishing assignments, we are all so keen o the election results, mh, we are just crossing fingers!
I will vote for x,
Because y is too,
So it’s okay.
When I grow up,
I would like to become…
Because my brother did this,
And he succeeded.
I want to buy a piece of land,
Because she did…
I want to start a business,
I want to buy a Benz…
Because he owns one…
I want to get married and have two kids,
I know it’s manageable because she…he …they…it…
These pronouns aptly,
I have managed to net all of you,
My claws have feasted on enough flesh…
I am psychopathology of the average…
It’s your choice!
I choose to be me,
Me, the writer not the monster!
I choose to do what I think and feel is right for me,
I choose to wear, buy, eat and drink,
What I think and feel is right,
I choose to live where I think suits me,
You won’t get me,
- A Decision Tiebreaking Tip (teenmakerramblings.wordpress.com)
- “What’s Your Preferred Gender Pronoun?” (studentactivism.net)
- Canonic authors and the pronouns that they used (sappingattention.blogspot.com)
- The Latest from Massa-choose-sex (americanthinker.com)
- Weekly Sonnyscopes ! Beginning March 4,2013 (11thesunnyside11.wordpress.com)
- Dear Ana, (chiliandana.wordpress.com)
- Friday letters: Married life (myfoxycorner.wordpress.com)