Something fascinated me today. I watched Kenyan youth burn coffins outside parliament! I am very proud of them! Kudos! Bravo! This got me thinking. We’ve all heard that the pen is mightier than the gun? I so presume. What about strong messages sent across the target group? Extraordinaire! That is exactly what I am writing about, though I don’t know how to put it across! But here we go…
Who’s smarter now?
Symbolism is the word,
We are generation Y,
We want change,
We want better life,
The body to fatten,
And the tummy to expand,
While we the common civilian,
Finance it all!
Did you see it?
Yes symbolism is the word
Way louder than words!
I am out. I hope the point is home! Once again Thank you, Kenyan youth. Let’s do it!
- Kenya: Coffins set on fire to protest outgoing MPs (kansascity.com)
- Kenyans set 221 coffins on fire in protest against outgoing parliament (foxnews.com)
- Kenya: Coffins set on fire to protest outgoing MPs (omaha.com)
- KENYAN VULTURES CONTINUE THEIR SHAMELESS ACTS OF THEFT “MPs agree Sh9.3m send off pay” (ctaq-media.com)
- Kenya: Coffins set on fire to protest outgoing MPs (seattletimes.com)
- Kenya: Coffins set on fire to protest outgoing MPs (foxnews.com)
- Kenya: Coffins set on fire to protest outgoing MPs (cnsnews.com)
- Kenya: Coffins Set on Fire to Protest Outgoing MPs (abcnews.go.com)