Oh the fateful day,
The sorrowful day,
When you mentioned that,
You were missing your football buddies!
The journey to ruin and destruction,
Had just began,
Wee hours of the morning,
Became your arrival hours!
I opened the door,
Innocently inquiring of your where about,
And the blow,
That sent me reeling to the floor,
Was to fast,
I never saw it coming!
Struggling to walk,
I got to my cold bed,
The pain in my heart,
Was more than the pain from the blow!
This has become the morning greeting,
And the goodnight kiss,
What became of our love?
All I do is offer services,
Yea, your robot indeed!
Is what best describes me,
Makes no sense!
It is meant to be for life,
I am off,
Off to begin a new life,
Where I decide my destiny!
Authored by Sam (my dad)
Edited by me, Ofso (Abby)
- The Broken Journey:Part One (ofsol.wordpress.com)
- The Broken Road: Part Two (ofsol.wordpress.com)
- The Broken Masses (timdedeaux.com)
- Lesson 671 – Broken Hearts (simplethrift.wordpress.com)
- A compelling road trip around the extraordinary countryside of NSW (caroltravelwriter.wordpress.com)
- A Nation’s Broken Heart (myraysoflight.wordpress.com)
- Standing While Broken (revtonywau.wordpress.com)
- Will The Mass Killing of Children Finally End The Silence? (thetalesofawriter.wordpress.com)
- Road Trip! (outofthechrysalis.com)
- God Bless The Broken Road III: Single & Fabulous (lifeisgelato.wordpress.com)