Here is part two, as I promised. (Check out The Broken Road part one here)
I could not help myself,
Dating we began,
Love was in the air,
Places we visited,
Time we spent together,
The big day came,
You walked me down the isle,
A dream had come true indeed!
The grandeur and glamour,
The excitement in the air,
Even the movies
It put to shame!
Hand in hand,
We always walked,
All lips our praise they talked,
And envious hearts were restless!
A perfect marriage!
oooops to be continued…
- The Broken Journey:Part One (ofsol.wordpress.com)
- Relationship Problems Expert Now Helping Women Mend Broken Relationships with Men (prweb.com)
- My opinion (erimzy.wordpress.com)
- Stuck: How to Mend and Move on From Broken Relationships (rebeccaaarup.com)
- Broken Flowers by Jon Shireman (Photoshoots I’ve loved #20) (aislingkeaveyphotography.wordpress.com)
- Crazy to the World (redemptionsbeauty.wordpress.com)
- Broken + Beautiful (brokenbeautifulworship.com)
- Will The Mass Killing of Children Finally End The Silence? (thetalesofawriter.wordpress.com)
- Lesson 671 – Broken Hearts (simplethrift.wordpress.com)