I am telling this to you now,
Do not take what you have for granted.
It may not be what you wanted,
Do not take it for granted.
If you are peaceful,
Someone would do anything,
To trade places with you,
If you are rich,
Someone is ready to kill to get it,
Please do not take it for granted.
That piece of bread with butter,
You really gulp down,
Do not take it for granted,
Another one is dying of hunger,
In abject poverty,
Is probably too sick,
As much as he can afford it,
The mother who gets to your nerves,
Do not take her for granted,
Someone has just lost her,
A helpless child,
Is lying somewhere,
Because her mama left her.
The life you think is boring,
Don’t take it for granted,
And never fail to enjoy it,
You won’t have it someday!
Don’t take it for granted!
- Twisted Glamour (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- A Case of the Mondays (bloggingonthebrightside.wordpress.com)
- New Beginning. (camaracaptured.wordpress.com)
- Find me. (unbearablefears.wordpress.com)
- Whiteheart – The Cry (loopyloo305.com)
- The Reality (demoniquedeviation.wordpress.com)
- We were free in July (bernadettebrittney.wordpress.com)